☀ Reduce air conditioning bills ☀ Increase roof durability ☀ Lower air temperature surrounding air conditioning unit ☀ Help lower the heat island effect ☀ Provide sustainable roofing systems ☀ Reduce the amount of landfill waste by recoating the existing roof on your home
We offer FREE inspections because they are so vital to proper roofing solutions. It allows us to plan ahead and make sure we have all the tools required for a quality job. This also allows us to work efficiently and effectively so you can get your roof back in top shape in a short amount of time!
Key Points When Considering A Roofing Company To Work For You
• What is their warranty?
• Are their products guaranteed?
• What kind of track record do they have?
• What savings will I see?
• What materials are going to be on my roof?
• Are they honest?
•Do you trust the company?
• Will they be there when you need them?
•Do they do quality work?
•Do they have your best interests at heart?
ENERGY STAR-Rated Protection
Conklin Company is proud to be a partner of the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program; our white roof systems meet the EPA’s stringent guidelines for energy efficiency, and help to protect the environment in a number of ways by:
• Decreasing the energy required to cool the building, resulting in less air pollution
• Reducing the amount of roofing materials discarded into landfills with exceptional sustainability
• Minimizing summertime heat island effects in city environments, slowing down the formation of smog
Savings for all Seasons
The outside temperature doesn’t have to be hot for Conklin Roofing Systems to reduce energy costs. Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Roof Systems and Single-Ply Membrane Roofing Systems have a layer of insulation that helps lower heating costs in the winter. We also offer white reflective roofing solutions that help keep you cool in the summer!